Patients are more likely to avoid rehospitalization if they understand how to take their medication at home.
Medication nonadherence is a significant issue among the senior population as they transition to home. Research shows that patients are more likely to adhere to their medication regimen—and avoid rehospitalization—when they have convenient access to their medications and understand how and why to take them.
The tools patients need
Meds2Home from Grane Rx is a well-designed, easy-to-use program combining in-home medication delivery with a health literacy program customized to the patient. These tools help patients overcome the challenges often associated with care transitions.
- Packaging: Colorful, well-labeled boxes with presorted administration packages
- Delivery: Shipped directly to the patient’s home
- Tools: Printed calendar with medication education, available in 22 different languages
- Health Literacy: Increases adherence, reducing the risk of avoidable hospitalizations related to adverse medication events
- Care Coordination: Clinical communication provides an additional layer of support
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3
Meds2Home offers an innovative pharmacy solution to address the medication-related challenges of seniors during skilled nursing facility care transitions and getting started is easy.
- Prescription Order: Prescription orders are transmitted to Grane Rx electronically.
- Prescription Dispensing: Medications are dispensed and shipped from Grane Rx.
- Prescription Delivery: Medications are delivered to patients home in organized, compliant packaging with easily understandable instructions.
© 2017 Copyright Grane Rx. All rights reserved.