Reduce Hospital Readmissions with Meds2Home
Readmissions that happen during a care transition from a Skilled Nursing Facility are often triggered by one thing: Medication Management
Medication non-adherence is a significant issue among the senior population, particularly during care transitions and as they transition to home from a Skilled Nursing Facility. Research shows that medication-related events are the No.1 cause of rehospitalization among this population.
The tools patients need
Meds2Home from Grane Rx is a well-designed, easy-to-use program combining in-home medication delivery with a health literacy program customized to the patient. These tools help patients overcome the challenges often associated with care transitions.
- Packaging: Colorful, well-labeled boxes with presorted administration packages
- Delivery: Shipped directly to the patient’s home
- Tools: Printed calendar with medication education, available in 22 different languages
- Health Literacy: Increases adherence, reducing the risk of avoidable hospitalizations related to adverse medication events
- Care Coordination: Clinical communication provides an additional layer of support
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3
Meds2Home offers an innovative pharmacy solution to address the medication-related challenges of seniors during skilled nursing facility care transitions and getting started is easy.
- Prescription Order: Prescription orders are transmitted to Grane Rx electronically.
- Prescription Dispensing: Medications are dispensed and shipped from Grane Rx.
- Prescription Delivery: Medications are delivered to patients home in organized, compliant packaging with easily understandable instructions.
Make the move to a better pharmacy solution today.
© 2017 Copyright Grane Rx. All rights reserved.
Get started with Meds2Home today
To make a referral or get more information for a loved one, complete the form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.